Friday, April 16, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Hi Guys! I'm Sophia I'm 15, 16 in a month actually!!! happy birthday me! and this is going to be my TOTAL thinspo blog! Come here everyday for a new book, song, pictures, great video links! This relates back to my other blog at http://wannabethinnow.blogspot.com/. That is my actual diary blog they're you can learn all about my life (girls, boy drama, boyfriends, fun tips, how I'm dealing with ANA) so if you want to know more about me go there! But here will be just a new th inspiration every day and to kick it off I recommend the fiction book....The Best Little Girl in the World by Steven Levenkron! it was published in 1989 and its a great thing to start off with!
STAY STRONG GIRLS
XOXO Sophia XOXO
Ps. If you have any questions about what you're going through just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment